Monday, October 18, 2010
Which are the most important success factors that define true joy in life? The secret is simple; you only need to prove to yourself that you can. You do not have to prove it to anyone else. You would rather be a fool to the common eye and achieve your goals, than impress others and lose yourself in the process of pleasing others. You do not need to have someone else to tell you that you are strong or beautiful so as to be. Oscar Wilde reiterates that: To love oneself is the beginning of a life-long romance.
In as much as listening carefully to advice is good for you; realize that others may be out to discourage you. Some habits that are detrimental to your personal growth only start from having a low self-conception and self esteem. The victims easily fall prey, owing to the excitement of having someone commend them for doing risky acts, only to regret later. A good success factor to consider, it is better to be alone than in bad company.
It is prudent to know that you do not have to listen to others in order to know who you are or what to do. The big question is, how much then can you believe and trust yourself? This is a call to integrity which is also among the vital aspect of success factors in life. Integrity is the act of doing the right thing even when no one is watching. One Albert Einstein never ceases to inspire for he said; “Few is the number that think with their own minds and feel with their own hearts.”
You must never lose yourself even when you encounter problems. The best approach would be to face obstacles head on since they are meant to build you. “Without self-knowledge, without understanding, the working and functions of his machine, man cannot be free, he cannot govern himself and he will always remain a slave.” These words belong to G.I. Gurdjeff.
Find more detailed Success Factors by following the links below.
1. How To Be An Expert Persuader... In 20 Days or Less: "If You Can Easily and Quickly Persuade Anyone to Eagerly Do Anything You Want, How Will You Use This Power?" Discover the Most Powerful Secrets To Put Anyone Under Your Control... Without Them Knowing It! Self Improvement Tips
2. Mind Secrets Exposed: Best Success Package: “Success Has Nothing To Do With Being Lucky.” Don’t blame yourself for not knowing this to begin with. “Everyone Has The Potential For Success, But It Has Been Hidden From You All Along.” A Perfect Lifestyle.
3. Revolutionize: Harness the Hidden Laws of the Universe: The most complete resource on the Law of Attraction and Reality Creation in the best, most cutting-edge, and most inspiring format available today. Achieving Success.
Achievement - Power And Ability Of A Positive Mind
Attitude is a person’s frame of mind. It is the mindset that a person has that helps him to develop a world view. Attitude is expressed by how we respond to issues. One person once said, “Life is not what happens to you but how you respond to issues”. Two individuals may encounter a similar negative situation but how they will each respond will determine the outcome.
One of the main attitudes we need to embrace is cultivating a positive mindset or attitude. As you read through history you encounter ordinary individuals who did extra ordinary things. Moses in the Bible was known to stammer in his speech but he became the deliverer. Abraham Lincoln on the other hand educated himself; he had no formal education but became the most acclaimed president in the history of the United States.
Mother Teresa, a simple nun in Calcutta also became an icon through her acts of mercy and philanthropy. The list could go on and on. What characterized these people was a positive mindset, they all believed in possibilities and they responded decisively for the good of humanity.
Regardless of your present status and condition, you can accomplish anything with positive thinking. There is power that is released through positive thinking and once it is released, it will always work for you. Positive thinking acts to enhance your abilities and virtues. Nothing is impossible to him that believes.
1. The 11 Forgotten Laws: # If you want to quickly find answers to your most pressing life decisions, this is a guaranteed way to get them and get them fast. # Upward Bound Thinking: the quickest, easiest way to unleash a positive whirlwind that will rapidly attract a flurry of positive coincidences. (Law of Thinking) The Biggest Launch In The Personal Development Market. Click Here!
2. Reality Creation Secrets - Law Of Attraction: Most Powerful Knowledge In The World About How To Create The Perfect Reality You Desire And Manifest Super Riches, Total Freedom And Extreme Happiness! Click Here!
3. Mind Zoom Affirmations Subliminal Software: Wake The Genius In You, Improve Your Mind And Body, Effortlessly Using Your Pc. The key to increase your Mental power, Abilities and Health is a step away.. Effortlessly, comfortably in your home or work. Read ahead to.. Click Here!
for only $27. Order Today
If you think that is a mighty bold statement, you’ll be convinced before you get to the end of this message of the overflowing value packed into this rare deal. (Believe me; you will want to read this message right to the end.)
"Here are 101 Experts who have a tremendous impact on the world. Their lives challenge you to live your life at your best. A valuable book that provides a powerful road map for a successful life." Jim Rohn, America's Foremost Business Philosopher.
"101 Experts is an absolute masterpiece! The enormous amount of valuable content in this ebook simply astounded me. Invest in this book and you've made one of the smartest investments in your life." Peggy McColl, author of On Being a Dog with a Bone.